With more than 3,600 completed client engagements and decades of IT consulting and sourcing experience, our team knows how to drive success and remove complexity for clients. We approach projects with a five-step methodology to ensure maximum efficiency and ROI while also delivering a seamless experience to our customers. What that means for you: clear process, clear value, and clear choices.
Our 5-step methodology
1. Define Needs
We collaborate with our customers to understand needs, gaps, and IT architecture.
2. Solution Development
With customer needs in identified, we design and recommend a comprehensive, yet precise solution.
3. Determine Evaluation Criteria
We research and identify key selection criteria and vet solution providers to compress sourcing cycles and drive efficiency.
4. Provide Expert Negotiation
On our clients’ behalf, we offer expert advice during contract negotiation to maximize savings.
5. Create a Path to Project Success
We create a clear path to project completion through post-sales implementation and ongoing support.
Our mission & values
Our mission is to provide our clients with expert strategy around technology sourcing and benchmarking without the overhead inherent in larger consulting practices. Our ultimate goal is to ensure an excellent design and a sound financial approach to our client’s IT decision.
We know our clients’ brands inside and out to create bespoke campaigns that bring the brand story to life, engage with consumers and inspire the media.
We approach client engagements guided by our core values:
Clarify360 was invaluable in helping MMM source vendors for our Application Rationalization Project. Jo and her team focused our decision making via a scorecard which highlighted 10 key areas for our team’s review and then provided an apples to apples key metrics analysis of the down selected vendors SOWs. These metrics included project specific items, expertise in the hypercloud technologies we are considering, as well as the health of the vendor’s business stats. This comparative analysis greatly compressed our sourcing cycle and provided clarity around our decision process.
Case studyThe Economics of Optimized IT Sourcing
In a study on company size and IT spending, ROI consultancy Alinean compared the IT spending and performance ratios of publicly traded U.S. companies. The study divided companies into large (those with revenue of greater than $2 billion), medium sized (those with revenue of between $50 million and $2 billion) and small (those with revenue of less than $50 million). Here are some of the findings:
- Small and medium-sized companies often outspend larger ones. The average small company spends 6.9% of revenue on IT. Mid-sized companies spend 4.1%. Larger companies spend 3.2% of revenue.
- In a $1 billion company, that’s $6,900,000 a year in IT spend. IT infrastructure in the form of monthly recurring fees for items such as connectivity, mobility, or collaboration tools often account for 50% of that spend. Savings on that $3,450,000 target can often equate to 20% annually or nearly $700,000.
- These are often multi-year contracts, so the savings can be driven over a 2 to 3-year term.
Sourcing existing or new environments, rationalizing IT spend, and providing strategic planning are services we regularly provide to drive results such as these for our clients.
Environments and projects we sourceBelow is a sampling of the diverse projects we have sourced and completed for our customers:
- SDN and SD-WAN
- AWS & Azure Connectivity
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line
- Dedicated IP
- Domestic and International SIP
Enterprise Cloud & Colocation
- Multi-Cloud Management
- Cloud Optimization Services
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Migration
- Private, Public, Hybrid Workloads
Collaboration & Productivity
- Hosted UCaaS
- Contact Center Solutions
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Managed Office 365
- Conferencing Solutions
- Mobile Remote Access
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Mobile Threat Defense
- Endpoint Security
- Analytics & Vulnerability Management
- Data, App and Endpoint Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Network & Infrastructure Security
- Encryption Solutions
- Outsourced SOC
Next Generation & Integration Technologies
- Container as a Service
- IoT and IIoT—Networks, Platform, Security
Why Choose Us
We serve our customers throughout their technology lifecycle by delivering trusted, efficient, customer- and value-centric solutions.
Saving clients’ money and time is what gets us in the door; it’s our customer-centric approach that keeps clients returning.
Clients entrust us with the planning and procurement of technology tools that transform technology into business advantage.