No Fee, Agnostic Sourcing Support
Clarify360 provides market intelligence and vendor matching strategies to drive business outcomes. As a solution agnostic advisor, we’re focused on finding the right solution for you — no strings attached. With more than 3,600 completed client engagements and decades of IT consulting and sourcing experience, our team knows how to drive success and remove complexity for clients.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The economics of
Optimized IT Sourcing
In a study on company size and IT spending, ROI consultancy Alinean compared the IT spending and performance ratios of publicly traded U.S. companies. The study divided companies into large (those with revenue of greater than $2 billion), medium sized (those with revenue of between $50 million and $2 billion) and small (those with revenue of less than $50 million). Here are some of the findings:
- Small and medium-sized companies often outspend larger ones. The average small company spends 6.9% of revenue on IT. Mid-sized companies spend 4.1%. Larger companies spend 3.2% of revenue.
- In a $1 billion company, that’s $6,900,000 a year in IT spend. IT infrastructure in the form of monthly recurring fees for items such as connectivity, mobility, or collaboration tools often account for 50% of that spend. Savings on that $3,450,000 target can often equate to 20% annually or nearly $700,000.
- These are often multi-year contracts, so the savings can be driven over a 2 to 3-year term.
20+ Years' Experience
3000+ Satisfied Customers
30% Average Cost Savings
21 Hours Saved on Average
Cloud Streaming Application
Architected, optimized and automated a streaming application with over 2,000 users to managed AWS environment with an Apache Tomcat web tier and a MongoDB tier compressing a multi hour manual add of a new client to minutes.
Reduced customer account fraud by $1.8 million monthly for global retailer with significant ecommerce profile by switching from reactive bot management to proactive identification and mitigation.
Multinational Chemical Company
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
Consolidated multiple VPNs and provided 9,000 global end users with seamless remote access to applications and networks according to entitlement and client device health/compliance status
Rural Healthcare Facility
Email Security–Sourced cloud based email security with message queuing and archiving to prevent ensure continuity, maintain HIPPA compliance and reduce internal email management cost by 80%.
Industries We Serve
Engineers at Work
- Get Visibility: Every client engagement begins with Clarify360’s proprietary Strategic Baseline Inventory and Analysis.
- Immediate Impact Review: We complete a thorough review of your current spend in every location, while developing an understanding of your future needs.
- Quick Turnaround: A typical Inventory takes just a few weeks to complete, and there is never any direct or indirect cost to our clients.
- Low-touch: Most importantly the time commitment is minimal.
- Integrate With Your Team: After project Kick-Off, weekly cadence is setup with primary points of contacts, with milestone meetings for key stakeholders.
- Understanding Your Vision: A go-forward solution design is grounded in understanding the overarching vision and mission of client.
- Bring Subject Matter Expertise: Clarify360 leverages its deal flow, market knowledge, and subject matter expertise to map new solutions that help client achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Most importantly the time commitment is minimal./li>
- Market Analysis: With a clear understanding of your current and future needs, our team analyzes all available carriers to identify those whose services are best aligned with your strategic requirements.
- RFP Creation: We create a detailed bid package that is submitted to the most relevant vendors, and prepare an executive summary outlining your options.
- 100% Vendor Neutral: Clarify360 leverages long-term relationships with over 300 global vendors, so our recommendations are always 10
- Project Management: Clarify360 coordinates meetings and continues negotiations with vendors (including the incumbent) who will deliver the most appropriate and effective solutions for your ongoing growth and competitive business needs.
- Pricing: Our goal is to ensure that we provide you with the optimum solution at the best price.
- Contract Negotiation: Clarity360 negotiates on your behalf to gain preferred contact terms, SLA commitments, and delivery support.
- Most importantly the time commitment is minimal.
Service Delivery & Implementation Support
- Assigned Resources: Each project is assigned an Implementation Manager to assist, manage, and support a successful service delivery.
- Vendor Accountability: Clarify360 ensures vendors fulfill their commitment and contract agreement terms.
- Issue Escalation: Our high-level relationships can be leveraged to escalate service delivery issues.
Life Cycle Management & Support
- Account Management: Once the installation is complete, your account is turned over to a Clarify360 Account Executive and a QBR cadence is established.
- 30/60/90 Bill Review: We will ensure your first three month’s bills are accurate and vendor service and support are meeting expectations.
- Account Maintenance: Help Desk Support, Telecom Expense Management (TEM), and Moves, Adds, Changes, and Disconnect Services (MACDs).
- Partners for the long-term: We offer a full suite of services to ensure that you get the best solutions at the be...