- February 20, 2018
- Posted by: Clarify360
- Category: Office Producitivity, Office Tools, Products, Solutions
For many businesses, managing a full complement of IT services in-house has become costly, complex, and inefficient. Companies of all sizes, in a variety of industries, are seeing the benefits of moving some or all IT functions off premises for a third party to manage. Often email is at the top of the list. Many of our clients have made the move to O365 citing these business benefits:
- Work Anywhere
- Collaborate Easily
- Always Have Access to the Latest Versions of Programs
- Ability to Mix and Match Plans
- Operational Expense Built in Security Features
- Free up resources to focus on more strategic initiatives
Often customers are looking to take the complexity out of deploying and managing O365. Clarify360 represents several providers who offer managed O365. These providers can either provide the Microsoft licensing as well as the management or just the management of existing licenses. Assistance comes with almost every aspect of Office 365 administration — from migration and deployment to roadmap planning and training for new features and upgrades. Managed Services for Office 365 includes:
- A dedicated technical account manager (TAM) from the provider who works closely with your team to understand your business challenges. Your TAM serves as your primary support contact for migration, onboarding and setup and provides incident notification, resolution updates and post-incident reviews.
- Proactive guidance, coaching and change management help to assist with the frequent product changes and upgrades in Office 365 and reduce the “surprise” factor of new features and updates.
- Strategic planning for how to best deploy, implement and drive the adoption of new tools across your business, according to your specific needs and priorities. Provider will conduct technology road mapping to help implement new technology solutions without service interruption.
- 24x7x365 enterprise-class support for any Office 365 plan by phone, chat and ticket
- Planning and execution for Microsoft Exchange migrations
- Accelerated routing for Microsoft support escalations
- Quarterly technical reviews and training on new features
- Proactive product and support notifications