Clarify360 is a technology sourcing and benchmarking firm specializing in the discovery, planning and migration of connectivity, collaboration and cloud/colocation deployments globally. Experts with decades of experience lead each of our three practice areas: Connectivity, Collaboration, Cloud/Colocation.
We collaborate on each initiative, affordig our clients expert strategy and execution without the overhead inherent in larger consulting practices. Our full service methodology encompasses planning and design through delivery and ongoing operation.To be a preferred partner for global sourcing of current and next generation technologies.
- We want to serve our customers as a loyal partner, and not act as an outsider, a vendor or a contractor. In other words, we thrive to provide customer satisfaction and contribute in their successful endeavors.
- Affording our clients expert strategy around technology sourcing and benchmarking without the overhead inherent in larger consulting practices
- Our ultimate goal is to ensure an excellent design and a sound financial approach to our client’s IT decision
Core Values provide the foundation to ensure that we perform at work, conduct ourselves properly and carry out the organization’s task while keeping in mind the highest priorities. Core Values should be used as the framework for decision making at all levels within the organization.
- Customer Success: We exist because of our customers and whatever be the challenge, we want our customers to be always successful. We strive for customer delight and not just customer satisfaction.
- Excellence: Excel in every step, not just “get by”. Work hard, learn and innovate.
- Integrity: Be ethical and honest, do the right thing. Have a clear concise and concentrate on your commitments. Take responsibility when you mess up.
- Courage: Take risks and seize opportunities. Take responsibility and be accountable. Communicate proactively and fearlessly.
- Respect: Strive for a mutually respectful environment. Respect your customers and team members. Respect their time, contributions and perspectives.
- Socially Responsible: Give back to the society. Be socially and environmentally sensitive.
We serve our customers throughout their technology lifecycle by delivering trusted, efficient, customer and value-centric traditional and next generation solutions
Saving customers money and time is what gets us in the door; it’s our customer-centric approach that keeps clients returning
Clients entrust us with the planning and procurement of the technology tools that transform technology into a business advantage
A Letter from our CEO
Clarify360 has a rich history of delivering real solutions and services to our clients.
As business technology evolves, so too does Clarify360. When we launched the company, we understood that our success relies on several factors: the dedication and expertise of our team, the relationships we have cultivated with our vendors and partners, and the trust our clients place in us.
Information technology can play a key role in the success of an organization. As technology enables business, we offer solutions to help clients do more, scale faster and respond rapidly to customer needs.
Clarify360 understands that, in an ever-connected, data-driven world, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We are committed to providing the best products and services the industry has to offer.
To our clients and partners with whom we work, we promise:
- To earn the right to become a valued member of our clients’ trusted technology team
- To engage industry leaders, on behalf of clients, to develop solutions that enable a competitive advantage in the market.
- To foster a collaborative and dynamic working relationship with our clients and partners to ensure we deliver best in class technologies and services.
- To develop a comprehensive project management strategy that allows for a seamless transition.
- To maintain ongoing lifecycle management in order to maximize benefits of products and solutions.
- To conduct business with the highest ethical and professional standards, and to have fun while doing so.
- To build lifelong relationships, one client at a time.
Kelly Ratcliff, CEO