[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]NEW ALBANY, OH — April 16, 2019 — Clarify360 has been named one of 12inaugural winners of the Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards.
Clarify360 received the Cloud Builder award during a networking reception held as a part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Excellence in Digital Service Awards, presented for the first time this year, recognize partners who deliver stellar business outcomes for their clients. Recognition is provided in 10 categories, including:
- Cloud Builder Award for excellence in helping customers cloudify their business
- Vanguard Award for partners that turned their digital transformation expertise inward to revitalize their business
- Code Controller for partners that help customers with custom code development for deployment
- Consultant of the Year for excellence in developing, provisioning and managing personalized, specialized IT services
- Brand Builder for partners that use improved processes and insights to improve their client’s end-customer experience and thus increase brand loyalty and profit margins
- Master of Disaster for partners that take creative steps to protect customers from data loss and the resulting business disruption
- Next-Gen Telecom Award for excellence in delivering telecommunications and collaboration capabilities including client/user support
- Purveyor of Productivity for excellence in helping customers wring maximum value out of their investments in people, systems and technology
- Visionary Award for partners that employed newer, cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, AI, virtual or augmented reality, blockchain or IoT as the primary enablers of their solutions
- White Hat Award for partners who protect customers from cyberthreats or provide physical security through such means as video surveillance projects
Jo Peterson, Clarify360 Vice President of Cloud Services was also highlighted as a Channel Influencer, which recognize the people, technologies, trends and organizations that will shape the new channel in 2019.
The awards are open only to channel partners — agents, VARs, dealers, SIs, MSPs, consultants and other partner firms.
Applicants submitted case studies of projects they had completed in the previous year. Submissions were judged by the Channel Partners editorial staff and members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board.
“The entire Channel Partners and Channel Futures team, as well as our guest judges, CompTIA’s Carolyn April, IDC’s Sean Riley and Forrester’s Jay McBain, congratulate our inaugural class of Excellence in Digital Service award winners,” said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief for Channel Partners. “These 12 entries rose to the top in a highly competitive field of 50 finalists to take home the coveted Digi trophy. We were pleased to honor them at our awards ceremony during Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2019.”
Clarify360 was recognized for its work on a cloud enablement project with a health-care firm that provides coverage to eligible Medicare beneficiaries in Puerto Rico. The extensive initiative included an effort to ensure high availability and disaster recovery while also improving business operations. A key part of the effort was application rationalization, the practice of strategically identifying business applications across an organization to determine which should be kept, replaced, retired or consolidated.
“The entire Clarify360 team is incredibly humbled to receive this recognition from Channel Partners,” stated Kelly Ratcliff, Clarify360 CEO. “We aim to drive business outcomes and optimization for our clients through the cloud technology solutions we recommend and deploy. To be recognized for that within our peer community is not only unique, but very gratifying,” he added.
Clarify360 is a technology sourcing and consulting provider specializing in the discovery, planning, and migration of cloud / colocation, connectivity, collaboration, and security deployments globally. Our key goal is to shorten the IT procurement process for our clients while optimizing costs and ROI. With roots in network connectivity and telecommunications dating back more than two decades, reducing complexity and leveraging IT savings for our clients is part of our DNA. To learn more, visit clarify360.com. Follow Clarify360 on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Channel Partners
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel Partners is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]